Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the chapter-wise questions based on current syllabus?
Ans: Yes, chapter-wise questions are set as per the New Syllabus of PU Board.
2. Is iLearn only for 2nd PU students?
Ans: Yes. At this point in time iLearn is for 2nd PUC Science students.
3. Are solved papers available for II PUC Board exam?
Ans: No. Previous year solved papers are available only for CET exam.
4. Is there a chapter-wise study material for all subjects of 2nd PUC?
Ans: No, not for all subjects of PUC. Chapter-wise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with answers is available only for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology(PCMB).
5. Is Internet required for taking test on iLearn?
Ans: Yes, internet is must to take test on iLearn.
6. Can we take test in Mobile Phones and Tablet PCs?
Ans: Yes, it is possible if there is internet connectivity.
7. How will I get to know that registration process is complete?
Ans: A verification email is sent to the registered email immediately after the registration.
8. Will the account be activated immediately after registration?
Ans: No, you have to verify your registered email to activate the account.
9. Can I get 2nd PUC Model papers based on the Blue Print?
Ans: No. Model papers are available only for CET and will be prepared by our experts.
10. Is there a Payment Refund option after purchasing a package?
Ans: Product once sold will not be refunded. Check Terms for more information.
11. How do I make Online Payment?
Ans: You can make your online payment through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit card. Refer Payment Methods for more information.
12. How do I know that my payment process is completed?
Ans: A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email with payment and package details.
13. How long it will take to activate my account after offline payment?
Ans: Within 24 Hours after payment.
14. If I forget my Password, how do I retrieve?
Ans: Click on Forgot Password and enter your registered Email ID to receive your Login details.
15. Which is the primary communication channel for iLearn?
Ans: User registered Email is the primary communication channel.
16. For each test, do I get the test result immediately?
Ans: Yes, results can be viewed immediately after submitting the test.
17. Are there any instructions or procedure to be followed while taking test?
Ans: Yes, instructions are provided before starting the test.
18. Can I download the previous CET solved papers and Chapter-wise MCQs?
Ans: No, there is no download option.
19. Can my parents register me for iLearn?
Ans: Yes, anyone can register.